STAY FROSTY AS is a private company limited by shares incorporated in Norway under number 998515777 having its registered office at Oslo Innovation Center, Gaustadalleen 21, 0349 Oslo, Norway. ( “ PRESERIA ” / ” STAY FROSTY AS ” / “ we ”/ “ us ”). We provide conference presentation management software (the “ Services ”).
This Policy sets out important information about your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, and the basis upon which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed in connection with your use of this website, www.preseria.com ( “our Site” or “the Site” ) and/or the Services. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children.
Controller and Processor
Under this Policy, and unless we have entered into a different arrangement with you, we are both what’s known under the GDPR as the “controller” of the personal data you provide to us and the “processor” of personal data. We are a “controller” as we control personal data provided to us by our employees, clients/conference organizers and conference participants (to a certain limited extent); and we decide on the purpose and means of processing this personal data.
Where we process personal data on behalf of conference organizers in relation to any particular conference, we do so as processor under the terms of a separate agreement.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect and process the following data about you for the following purposes:
Information you give us.
Your Data. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site or our apps or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you use our Site, or the Services, or report a problem with our Site.
The information you give us may include:
- Identity Data: your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number, title, personal description and photograph.
- Financial Data: your financial, including bank account details, billing contact email address, VAT number.
- Feedback Data: surveys, ratings and comments.
- Profile Data: password, email subscriptions and account preferences.
- Candidate Data: date of birth, age, gender, civil status, application forms, CVs, employment details, interview notes, references.
Information we collect about you.
Automatically Collected Information. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical Data: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, how often you use the application and other performance data; and
- Usage Data: information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
While we can never guarantee that the transmission or processing of personal data is entirely risk free, especially the transmission of personal data over the Internet, PRESERIA is committed to ensuring personal data is processed in a lawful, fair, transparent and responsible way.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data could be derived from your personal data but it is not considered personal data in law as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. This aggregated data is anonymous. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
Special category data
We do not require or collect any personal data or any special category data under the GDPR, unless you decide to provide this information to us.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with the services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
What are cookies and why we use them.
Cookies may be used to save your personal preferences so you do not have to re-enter them each time you access the Site.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We have set out below, in table format, a description of the ways we plan to use your personal data and the legal basis we rely only to do so. We have also identified our legitimate interests where appropriate: